Crown The Empire- Memories Of A Broken Heart
Seven Lions - Below Us (Feat. Shaz Sparks)
Broke down some of the different expenses I have with my job depending on which location I choose.
W is current, G is the possible place
So I’d spend $782 less per month at the new job. That becomes $9384 over 12 months. Kind of a big difference.
ive never been so stressed out about a possible job change or staying where I work now………….
- student: hey government can I have some money to go to university
- uk government: sure here you go. you'll have to pay it back but only when you're earning £21,000+ a year, and if you don't pay it off after 30 years we'll just write it off, don't worry about it man
- scottish government: nah man just go to uni we ain't gonna charge you
- us government: no. you gotta pay it yourself. upfront. your parents have to save up from the moment you're born. good luck, fucker. you have six months after graduating to start paying loans so you better pray to fucking god and jesus that you have a well-paying job by then or be prepared to be fucked up the ass without lube.
emeejee asked: When you find this in your ask share five facts about yourself and then pass it on to your ten favorite followers. <3
- my favorite sport is hockey
- i constantly procrastinate
- i am pretty resistant to change
- i consider myself one of the very few actually honest mechanics out there
- i secretly enjoy some video game music that most people would hate, lol
Here in this world,
I’m waked with mistakes,
But it’s love that keeps fueling me,
fueling me to love you.
Of Mice and Men - When You Can’t Sleep At Night